In this interview, I chat with Poland based designer and WordPress developer Ania Romańska of Divi Lover. She is an extremely talented designer who went from doing a “work from home” services business to building child themes, products and plugins for the Divi theme. We get to hear her story on how she started her business, began working from home and launched a product based site, all while building her family and now balancing web design life as a Mom of 5 children.
This episode is presented by my Divi/CSS Course
Use coupon code “CSS30” at checkout for $30 OFF!
Connect with Ania:
Links mentioned in the episode:
- Creating Custom Tabs With Icons Using Blurbs
- WordCamp Schedule/Directory
- Michelle Nunans (DiviSoup) Child Theme Course
Josh’s Top 3 Takeaway’s:
- With kids and a busy house, early morning hours are often most productive and beneficial
- Getting out of your comfort zone is often the start of a great new chapter
- Freelance web design can get lonely, get connected with the Divi Community & get to a local WordCamp