In this interview, Dominic de Souza of TheDiviAwards.com talks to us about the most important lessons learned with creating a passion based business/project as well as some incredibly useful marketing strategies that you can apply to your website content and copy to help increase engagement in your brand.
If you have a side passion project or are thinking about starting one, this episode will give you some great insight on how to properly set it up for success!
This episode is presented by my Web Design Process Course.
Connect with Dominic:
Links mentioned in the episode:
Dominics question recommendations for great questions to ask with new clients, projects, hiring, etc (mentioned in the episode):
- What’s your background?
- What’s important to you?
- What do you stand for?
- What do you stand against?
- What do you believe about how business should be done?
- How will you never do business?
- What does success mean to you?
- What would failure look like?
- What motivates you to do things?
- Do you have memories or experiences that drive you to be active?
- How did you get to where you are?
- What lessons did you learn along the way?