In episode 013, my guest and colleague Jimmy Rose of Content Snare and the Agency Highway Podcast talks to us about how to create more free time in business and in personal life through automation. We get an inside peak into what Jimmy has done to create more free time than ever in his businesses and more importantly, you’ll learn how to create automation in your web design businesses via free or paid tools along with simple methods and strategies that you can apply to your web design business to start getting time back RIGHT NOW.
P.S. If you’re interested in learning more about automation with Zapier, check out Jimmy’s Zapier Master Course:
Use promo code “JOSHHALL” for $50 OFF!
Connect with Jimmy:
- Personal site: https://jimmyrose.me
- Content Snare site: https://contentsnare.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/getjimmyrose
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/_jimmyrose
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesrose0
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/JimmyRosePage
Links mentioned in the episode:
Episode presented by:
My proven 50-step guide to successfully planning, building and launching a website!
• Put an end to costly, scattered, unorganized web projects
• Learn the ins and outs of how to build & launch successful websites
• Save serious time on every website you build with my proven process
"This course is so practical … In each step of the course you learn some new treasure or how to improve something you are not doing well. I have practiced everything learned in the Web Design Process course, and I really feel more confident than before, my workflow is much better and I’m saving lot of time."
"This course is worth the investment. It does not matter if you are new to web design or have been doing it for sometime. There is something to learn. I have been building websites, and the problem I had was it took forever. I was always having to remember if I forgot something, or going back to make correction.This course provides detailed step by step directions, and flow process. The old saying is time is money. Which for me, means more potential revenue."