In this podcast episode, I’m dishing out 9 ways that you can use short videos to grow your business and more importantly, save some serious time. Short videos are the wave of the future and have so many benefits for not only the client/customer side of things, but for saving time when talking with your team and colleagues as well.
I recently put out a video on this topic but I wanted to take more time to delve into this topic with a podcast episode.
Ways to Use Short Videos for Clients/Customers:
- Social media videos (promoting services, testimonials/case studies, etc)
- Responses to leads
- Proposal/quote walk throughs
- Customer thanks/next steps (like what I do with clients)
- Quick walkthrough or trainings
- Check ins (personal or your whole list)
Ways to Use Short Videos for Team/Colleagues:
- Overview on projects
- Feedback & revisions
- Quick trainings/walk-thru’s
- My Video on How Ways to Use Short Videos
- My Loom Beginners Tutorial
- I use Screenflow For Mac for my tutorials, promotions and course videos
- An alternative to Screenflow for Mac is Camtasia
You can watch the video of this podcast below.