Imposter Syndrome is one of the biggest challenges and struggles that all web designers face. And you’re feeling that right now, you’re not alone. Luckily, knowing the root cause (typically comparison) allows us to fight imposter syndrome and become who we’re truly meant to be and, as my guest Renee Vidor in this episode puts it, do what we’re supposed to do.
In this talk, Renee and I dig into her new book MEASURING UP – How to Win in a World of Comparison and highlight how the danger of comparison relates to us as web designers, business owners and entrepreneurs. We cover topics like:
- How to fight feelings of comparison and imposter syndrome
- How to use comparison for good
- How to enjoy the journey in your business and life
- How to combat comparison towards your competitors
- How to be comfortable with who YOU are to succeed
and so much more.
Purchase her book “MEASURING UP” which is available now on Amazon, Barnes and Noble or wherever you get your books. Audio version coming soon!
P.S. If this episode resonates with you or impacts your business, be sure to leave a comment below!
Connect with Renee:
- Episode 017 – her first episode on how to get better at public speaking
Episode presented by:
My proven 50-step guide to successfully planning, building and launching a website!
• Put an end to costly, scattered, unorganized web projects
• Learn the ins and outs of how to build & launch successful websites
• Save serious time on every website you build with my proven process
"This course is so practical … In each step of the course you learn some new treasure or how to improve something you are not doing well. I have practiced everything learned in the Web Design Process course, and I really feel more confident than before, my workflow is much better and I’m saving lot of time."
"This course is worth the investment. It does not matter if you are new to web design or have been doing it for sometime. There is something to learn. I have been building websites, and the problem I had was it took forever. I was always having to remember if I forgot something, or going back to make correction.This course provides detailed step by step directions, and flow process. The old saying is time is money. Which for me, means more potential revenue."