Are you curious, confused or just plain terrified by website legalities like ADA Compliance, GDPR, Privacy Policies, Customer Data Laws, Website Cookies and Tracking, etc? If so, that’s ok.
In this podcast episode, I’ve brought in Hans Skillrud, co-founder of Termageddon (the auto-policy generator tool that me and my web design agency use) to help explain the basics to us and give us a good overview on how to protect our sites, our clients sites and our customer data to remain compliant and protect ourselves from potential lawsuits.
In this talk, we cover:
- Basic policies and disclosures EVERY website should have
- What to have in place if you collect customer data in 3rd party apps
- What ADA Compliance is
- What GDPR is and how to account for it
- Differences between privacy policies and customer protection laws between states and countries
- Website cookies and tracking
- Websites with free resources and templates
- How to protect you and your clients with auto-updating policies
And much more!
If you’re interested in using Termageddon (like I do) for you and your clients auto-updating policies, use code JOSHHALL for 10% OFF!
If you’re an agency, mention JOSHHALL to get 2 free licenses!
Connect with Hans:
Episode presented by:
Learn Conversion-Based Web Design
If you struggle with the "design" part of web design, this is your course.
• Learn how to have an EYE FOR DESIGN even if you're not the "creative type"
• Understand the fundamentals of good design which you can take to ANY MEDIUM
• EARN MORE by offering beautiful, conversion-based designs for your clients
"Josh takes you through the thought process when working on designing a website. He untangles the complexity of arranging the content and shows you how to bring the client’s service or product to the foreground. The course is easy to follow and has extra resources."
"I’ve been in web design for over 20 years and I got this course because I’m always looking for new ideas and resources to create sites that not only look good but actually do what they’re supposed to do, make sales, get leads and inform. This web design course that Josh put together does all that and more."