If you’re interested in building reliable, sustainable and scalable recurring income as a web designer, one of the best ways to do so is to create a monthly hosting and maintenance plan. In this episode, we’ll hear from Jake Kramer of Artillery Media on how his agency have brought 150+ clients onto their hosting and maintenance plan in just 2.5 years!
In this chat, we cover:
- How to package and display your maintenance/hosting plans
- The tools behind a successful plan
- How and when to bring up pricing
- Sales methods and strategies for recurring services vs one time services
- How to up-sell services to clients for ongoing work
- What to do when someone declines your plan
And so much more. Enjoy and if you haven’t yet started your own maintenance plan or want to take your current one to the next level, let’s do it together through my Website Maintenance Plan Course.
Connect with Jake:
Episode presented by:
Learn how to build recurring income RIGHT NOW by offering your own website maintenance plan!
• Put an end to the "feast or famine" of web design
• Create consistent, stable, recurring income for yourself every month
• See how to craft your own plan that's based off of what has worked for me
Now my maintenance plan is right on target. Not only has it paid for itself but it pays for itself each and every month. It was the perfect investment for my business. Thank you Josh for putting this together and teaching it in a way that anyone could follow!"