2019 Recap & Look Ahead at 2020!
I’d like to invite you to join me in doing a 2019 year recap and we’re also going to do a look ahead at 2020 so you can see what’s coming soon and what’s ahead in the near future!
I encourage you to do this in your business as well. Most people set goals, resolutions, etc at the end or start of the year but I’ve found reflecting on the year, learning from the good and bad and celebrating the wins to be invaluable! And that’s what we’re going to do here 🙂
- 5 courses launched
- 400+ students enrolled!
- 18 tutorials
- 4 vlogs
- 1 ebook
- 35 Tuesday Quick Tips
- Passed 1 Million views on my YouTube Channel
- 379,000 page views
- Podcast launched & 13 episodes published (3000+ downloads, 2000 podcast video views)
A look ahead at 2020:
- Upcoming courses:
- An SEO beginners course
- Making a course…course
- Website “Design” Course
- Sub courses:
- Adobe Illustrator and photoshop course
- Sales & Speaking/Communication course
- More free Divi & WordPress tutorials
- 1-2 podcasts per week
- Live Q&A’s & Webinars
- Membership/Coaching Site with exclusive monthly trainings, guest workshops, coaching from me, forum, etc!
So there’s a little recap of 2019 and a look ahead at 2020. Again, this wasn’t a vein attempt to show off what I’ve done in 2019 but a chance for you to join with me in seeing some stats and to get a peak behind the curtain as to what’s been created and what’s ahead!
If you like the idea of any of the look ahead options listed, let me know your thoughts below!