Creating a Logo/Text Cutout Effect in Divi
Welcome to my first tutorial of 2019!
In this tutorial, I show you how to create a cutout effect with a logo or text in Divi. Effect is based off of this site (as of 1/29/19). So crank up some Limp Bizkit if you feeling like throwing back to 1999 and let’s get to it.
Here are the steps shown in the video: (note that the order of these steps doesn’t really matter)
- Create a regular section
- Insert a video or image background
- Create a single row
- Input image or text module then insert image (make sure image or text is set to Black)
- Add row background color
- Adjust row to full width and set gutter width to 1
- Adjust padding of section to 0
- Add padding to top and bottom of row
- You may want to add some padding to the the image or text module
- Set row screen blend mode to “Lighten” or “Screen”
Then you’re all set!
Links mentioned in the video:
Want more free tutorials and layouts?
I'd love to do more. But as you can imagine, it takes a lot of time and effort to put these together. In order for me to do these, I need to take time away from my business which is what's currently paying the bills. If you'd like to leave a tip and show your appreciation, it would show me that the time I invest in these is worth it and will help keep more coming!