Josh Hall’s Home Studio Gear and Equipment Setup
Have a home studio/office that you’re looking to level up with better lighting, camera, sound, etc?
To help you decide what gear is best for you, here’s a complete look at my current home studio.
We’ll cover both budget friendly and advanced options for:
- What camera to use for home office
- What mic to use for home office
- What lighting to use for home office
- What sound proofing to use to home office
- And more
I hope all of these recommendations help you create the right home office/studio set up for YOU depending on your budget and needs.
All my tools are linked below but first, here are some additional links mentioned in the video:
- ECamm Live for streaming
- Pat Flynn’s ECamm Live Tutorial
- Mic Flag (small box on my microphone)
- Pop Filter you see on my microphone
Pro tip: The more legit you look and sound these days really goes a long way!
Sound proofing recommendations: