Basic Divi Child Theme
A FREE Basic Divi Child Theme for you to use on an unlimited number of sites.
To download this free resource, login to your account or register here! By creating an account, you'll have access to ALL current free downloads and ALL future free downloads!
This Basic Divi Child Theme is based off of Part 3 in my beginner tutorial series where I explain what a child theme is and why you should use one.
To install, simply:
- Download the child theme (includes a zip file)
- Install YOUR copy of Divi and add your API and username
- Go to Appearance > Themes
- Click Add New Theme
- Upload this Basic Child Theme (the zip file)
Now, all your custom CSS can go directly in the style.css file!
Be sure to reference these parts of the beginner series for more:
- Part 4: Where to Put your Custom CSS in Divi
- Part 5: How to Access your Divi Child Theme Stylesheet through FTP
Finally, here’s my Divi Child Theme video explanation and a quick walk through on how to install it!
very good, thanks!