Website Maintenance Plan Course
If you’re a web designer currently facing the feast and famine of web design (i.e. income relying solely on a stream of new clients) this course will empower you to build a website maintenance plan immediately bringing in stable, reliable, recurring income month after month.
As a web designer, you should not have to rely solely on new projects to pay your bills and grow your business.
Before I started my maintenance plan, I had no recurring monthly income, it was feast and famine with every project and I continually had to land new clients to pay the bills. Once I started my plan and started building recurring income for my family, it was a game changer. Now, virtually all of our bills and living expenses are covered with my maintenance plan.
In this course, I’ll guide you through exactly how mine is set up and empower you to start your own every step of the way. It’s packed with templates, downloads, case studies and I even walk you through how to sell your plan to new, existing or previous clients.
Once you go through this course, you’ll be fully empowered to start a website maintenance plan or revamp your existing one to build reliable, recurring income for you, your business and your family.
Currently 25 videos with over 3hrs of lessons.
All accompanied by written posts, downloads, templates and other resources.
Module 1 – Planning & Preparing
- Why YOU and Your CLIENTS Should Have a Maintenance Plan (08:34)
- Overview of Tools Used & Other Options (09:36)
- Overview of the Plan (05:23)
- Solidifying Your Pricing (11:18)
Module 2 – Setting Up Your Platform
- Overview of ManageWP (12:36)
- Setting Up Your Sites (11:17)
- Organizing & Managing Your Sites (12:35)
- Setting Up Reporting (11:17)
Module 3 – Setting Up Payments
- Overview of Stripe (07:20)
- Setting Up Your Plan (06:03)
- Integrating Stripe (10:40)
- Setting Up Payment Pages (04:25)
Module 4 – Selling, Growing & Maintaining Your Plan
- How to Sell Your Plan to Previous Clients (07:52)
- How to Sell Your Plan to New Clients (05:51)
- How To Retain Your Maintenance Plan Clients (09:03)
- How To Effectively Manage Your Sites (09:07)
Module 5 – Templates, Downloads & Extras
- Divi Maintenance Plan Page Layout (06:44)
- Josh’s Maintenance Plan Setup Checklist (04:13)
- Case Studies
– Real life sales call (09:26)
– Landing client who previously declined (04:18)
– Landing client who’s site got hacked (05:58)
- Email Templates (07:07)
- A Final Note from Josh (02:25)
Everything you need to get your plan going including:
Access to our Private Course Facebook Group
Josh’s Maintenance Plan Email Templates
Divi Maintenance Plan Page Layout
Josh’s Maintenance Plan Setup Checklist
Case Studies and Proven Strategies on Selling the Plan
Do I have access to the full course when purchased?
Do I have lifetime access to the course?
Are there tests or quizzes?
What format is the course in?
Each lesson will be in video walk-through format (like my tutorials) and accompanied by written posts. Vimeo does not support automatic captions or subtitles so those are not available which is one reason I accompany each video with written posts that cover what’s in the videos. Disclaimer: any teaser videos of the course footage on YouTube may display captions but that’s YouTube specific, again no captions or subtitles are available on the course videos currently.