Website Maintenance Plan Course
Learn how to build recurring income for your web design business by creating, selling and growing your own Website Hosting & Maintenance Plan. Get lifetime access to the course when you join today!
As a web designer, you’re probably struggling with the main challenge all web designers face…FEAST or FAMINE. Because web design is a project based industry, months are typically really good or really bad.
The key to putting an end to the feast or famine problem is by building stable, reliable, consistent recurring income that grows month to month. And the best way to build recurring income in web design is by offering a Website Hosting & Maintenance Plan to your clients.
When I launched my maintenance plan, it was an absolute GAME-CHANGER for me, my business and my family because it was my first taste of recurring income. And as I landed more and more clients, my monthly recurring income went up and up.
In this course, I pull back the curtain on what I learned in my experience, what my agency is currently doing and what hundreds of my students all over the world are doing with their current plan.
My guarantee for you is that you by going through this course, will learn how to build, sell and grow your own maintenance plan that will work for you and your clients so that you can start building recurring income right now!
REAL STUDENT RESULTS
“I started my Maintenance Plan in November 2020 at $0 and less than a year later, I have 13 clients on the plan and it currently brings in $1,571.99 per month!! (and that’s without the extra work each month I get from it!)
“One year after taking this course I am bringing in a minimum of $600/month with my maintenance plan. But I usually do more with upsells and extra work on my maintenance sites and year to date, it’s brought in over $9,000!
Have I said thank you lately???”
“I currently have 30 clients on my monthly plans and I’m making about $1,500/month from it! I don’t charge very much for the maintenance, but I’ll raise my rates soon. My goal is to make $25K per year just through hosting and maintenance!”
Currently 30 lessons with videos for each lesson all accompanied by written posts, downloads, templates and other resources.
Total course run time = 7 hours
Module 1 – Building Your Plan
- Why YOU and Your CLIENTS Should Have a Maintenance Plan (13:41)
- Overview of Tools & Additional Options (15:13)
- What to Include in Your Plan (16:24)
- Creating Your Plan (20:02)
- Pricing Your Plan (21:05)
- Bonus: Real World Examples of Maintenance Plan Sales Pages (13:23)
Module 2 – Setting Up Your Tools
- Overview of ManageWP (15:21)
- Setting Up Your Sites in ManageWP (06:24)
- Organizing & Managing Your Sites (06:48)
- Client Reporting (15:47)
- Cloning & Staging Sites (10:32)
- Bonus: Best Practices for Updating Sites (11:48)
Module 3 – Selling & Growing Your Plan
- Creating Your Sales Page (15:47)
- Selling Your Plan to New Clients (17:29)
- Selling Your Plan to Current/Past Clients (15:01)
- Taking on a Site You Didn’t Build (16:38)
- Collecting Payments for Your Plan (14:07)
- Bonus: Setting Up WPSimplePay & Stripe (25:00)
Module 4 – Running & Maintaining Your Plan
- Retaining Your Clients (16:35)
- Supporting Your Clients Month to Month (15:22)
- Organizing Your Clients via Spreadsheet (09:37)
- Automating & Delegating Tasks in Your Plan (20:30)
- Adjusting Your Pricing & Offers (10:22)
- Scaling & Marketing Your Plan (12:03)
Module 5 – Templates, Downloads & Resources
- Maintenance Plan Setup Checklist (11:44)
- Maintenance Plan Contract (12:33)
- Maintenance Plan Liability Release Clause (06:58)
- Email Templates (11:58)
- Case Studies
– Landing client who previously declined (04:18)
– Landing client who’s site got hacked (05:58)
- Maintenance Plan Sales Page Template with Divi Layout (07:26)
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
To get your plan going, including:
Josh’s Maintenance Plan Email Templates
Maintenance Plan Contract Template
Maintenance Plan Sales Page Template (Text & Divi Layout)
Maintenance Plan Liability Clause Release
Josh’s Maintenance Plan Setup Checklist
Case Studies and Proven Strategies on Selling the Plan
Client organization spreadsheet template
Course certificate upon completion
You're fully supported through the JoshHall.co Student Center!
When you join this course (or any of my courses) you'll also get access to the Student Center where you'll get support from Josh and other students in the course as you make your way through.
The student center also includes:
✔️ A dedicated support forum for this course
✔️ Access to live monthly Q&A's with Josh
✔️ An introduction thread to meet other students
Do I have access to the full course when purchased?
Do I have lifetime access to the course?
Yep! You have lifetime access so anytime new lessons are added or lessons are revised, you can simply login and enjoy. There’s no enrollment deadline or course closing.
Are there tests or quizzes?
What format is the course in?
Each lesson will be in video walk-through format (like my tutorials) and accompanied by written posts. Vimeo does not support automatic captions or subtitles so those are not available which is one reason I accompany each video with written posts that cover what’s in the videos. Disclaimer: any teaser videos of the course footage on YouTube may display captions but that’s YouTube specific, again no captions or subtitles are available on the course videos currently.
Will the course ever close or expire?
“I started my Maintenance Plan in 2020 only bringing in $29/month. After going through this course, it’s helped me boost that to $250/month!
“Since going through the course, I revamped my plan and now have a 300% increase in monthly revenue! Maintenance isn’t my primary service but it is amazing monthly recurring income for my business.”
“After just recently going through the course, I’ve landed my first 4 clients and my plan is already bringing in $150/month!“
SO, ARE YOU READY TO BUILD YOUR WEBSITE MAINTENANCE PLAN?
Join the course now and start your journey to:
• Building stable, reliable and consistent monthly recurring income.
• Learning best practices for updates, backups, security, reporting and more.
• Retaining clients and creating customers for life.