Creating & Selling an Online Course (with LearnDash)
Learn how to plan, create, build, launch and sell your own online course using LearnDash! You get lifetime access and the support of the JoshHall.co Student Community when you join.
Who’s this course for?
Aspiring Course Creators
“Josh has knocked it out of the park with this LearnDash Course! I thought going into it that it would mostly be the technical aspects like setting up LearnDash and you do learn all of that but you also learn how to plan and design a course from the ground up. It’s literally the one stop shop solution to learn the whole process from beginning to end!”
“This course has already been so helpful! Not only am I slowly working through building my own course, but it’s helping me gain confidence on creating courses for my clients. I just sent out a proposal today to redesign five courses in LearnDash and I’m not even stressed because I know I have Josh and this course in my corner.”
“I LOVE this course! As a student of other courses Josh has put together I expected this one to be of the same quality and I wasn’t disappointed! Starting from the very beginning and going through the whole process, it has got me excited to begin exploring my own course offerings, both for myself and for clients! Josh walks through each step of the process in detail and shows you how he does it himself!”
There are 21 lessons in 3 main modules totaling 6.5 hours of video and 36min of video in extras. All lessons are videos accompanied by written content with links and resources.
Total course run time: 7 hrs
Module 1: Creating The Course
- Planning & Preparing (14:07)
- Creating Course Outline & Content (19:22)
- Presenting the Course (09:31)
- Tools & Tech for Recording (14:16)
- Recording the Course Videos (17:09)
- Editing & Post Production (24:48)
- Hosting the Videos (18:28)
Module 2: Building The Course in LearnDash
- Overview & Setting Up LearnDash (15:37)
- Creating Your Course in LearnDash (17:14)
- Customizing the Sidebar in Learndash (17:42)
- Course Specific Pages for Your Website (19:50)
- Selling Your Course thru LearnDash (10:44)
- Selling Your Course thru WooCommerce (17:48)
- Final Additions for Course Pages & UX (28:49)
Module 3: Marketing & Selling The Course
- Building the Course Sales Page (27:16)
- Pricing the Course (24:45)
- Launching the Course (26:10)
- Selling the Course Consistently (26:21)
- Getting Student Testimonials (12:22)
- Revamps, Bundles & Discounts (15:50)
- Engaging & Supporting Students (17:19)
Extra's (Downloads, Cheatsheet & Checklist)
This module includes all of the extra downloads and resources for the course.
- Course Sales Page Cheatsheet (08:44)
- Course Sales Page Divi Layout Template (10:12)
- Course Creation/Launch Checklist (17:34)
- Course Links & Resources
- Course Support Community (via the JoshHall.co Student Center)
Meet Your Guide
I started creating online courses one at a time and building my web design course collection in the Fall of 2018 and since then, have created a 6-figure online course business that continues to grow and expand with my ever-growing suite of web design courses.
I began creating online courses as a side-hustle while built, scaled and eventually sold my web design agency. I learned how to take the knowledge, experience and expertise that I had learned while building my web design agency and craft it into multiple online courses which allowed me to create a 6-figure, passive income based online course business in one year.
In this course, I pull back the curtain back and show you EVERYTHING I’ve learned and continue to learn in creating online courses that sell consistently and perhaps more importantly, have made life-changing impacts to the students who go through them.
– Josh Hall
Included when you join:
When you join, you'll also get access to the New Student Center!
When you join this course (or any of my courses) you'll also get access to the brand new JoshHall.co Student Center where you'll have access to support from Josh and other students in the course as you make your way through.
Additionally, the student center also includes:
✔️A dedicated support forum for this course
✔️Access to live Q&A's with Josh
✔️An introduction thread to meet other students
✔️The ability to network and connect with other students
Do I have access to the full course when purchased?
Do I have lifetime access to the course?
Is this course in your web design course bundle?
What tools will I need to purchase?
You will need to purchase your own license to LearnDash to manage your plan and renewals. You can check out LearnDash plans and pricing here.
You will also need to purchase your own license to Divi or any WordPress theme you plan to use along with any premium addons or tools.
Most plugins mentioned in the course are free but have premium upgrade version although some tools I use (and show) are premium versions.
Additionally, you’ll need to purchase your gear (mic, lighting, camera, etc) and I walk you through several options in the course that can work within your budget.
Will the course be added on to?
Are there tests or quizzes?
What format is the course in?
Will the course ever close or expire?
SO, ARE YOU READY CREATE, LAUNCH AND SELL AN ONLINE COURSE?
Join the course now and get ready to:
• Follow my proven path for successfully creating, launching and selling a course
• Build passive income by selling an online course over and over again
• Make a life-changing impact with your students by sharing your expertise