The Divi blurb module is one of the best and most used features of Divi, but it’s somewhat limited in it’s styling by default. Introducing Divi Blurb Cards, a sleek new layout that will make your Divi blurb designs stand out from the crowd! This layout comes with 2 options for you to customize:
1) Blurb Cards with icon on the left
2) Blurb Cards with icon on top
These blurb card designs will work with any Divi page column layout and they’re perfectly responsive so unless you get wild with some custom CSS, you shouldn’t need to make any addition customizations for mobile! And the cool thing is, this is not a plugin and since it’s CSS based, it’s compatible with every version of Divi and will be moving forward without needing to update. If you’re advanced at CSS, feel free to go wild and customize these even further!
- The Divi Library json file (with both styles)
- CSS File
A few things to note:
- A basic knowledge of CSS is recommended but not required
- You’ll use CSS to change the hover over colors and some settings
- Each blurb has a “left” or “top” class in the custom CSS class module section
- Please reference the installation and tutorial video before you dive in!
For any questions or feedback, contact me and I’ll get back to you! Oh and I’d love to see how you implemented this into your site(s) ?