Josh’s Divi/CSS Course
Learn all you need to know about making awesome, custom websites with CSS & Divi!
Who should take this course?
It’s for beginners and experienced Divi web designers alike. Perfect if:
You don’t know any CSS and you’re likely terrified of code (like I was) but you don’t want to spend hundreds of hours teaching yourself or hiring it out.
Copy & Pasters
You know a little code and have become a good “copy & paster” but still get a little nervious and sweaty when editing CSS & break stuff frequently.
You’re feeilng more comfortable with CSS but still don’t understand the fundamentals and are finally ready to take your game to the next level.
– Shannon M.
“Thanks to Josh’s Divi/CSS Course, I was able to solve a 3rd party plugin styling issue within 2 minutes, I had the customization done and because of that, I’m going to make more money on this project.”
– Eric D.
Currently over 50 videos from the basics to advanced CSS. Full website build included!
Course run time:
5 hrs of CSS Lessons (basic thru advanced)
5 1/2 hrs of custom CSS Website Build
Total: 10hrs 22m
All videos accompanied by written posts
Module 1 – CSS Overview
An overview and foundational understanding of CSS. We’ll cover:
- CSS – What & Why (08:28)
- CSS Tools & Setup (11:28)
- How to Edit/Where to Put CSS + Basic Child Theme setup/download (21:55)
- ID’s, Classes, Elements & Selectors (15:58)
- CSS Hierarchy (12:44)
Module 2 – CSS Basics
An in-depth look and understanding of the most important areas of CSS. We’ll cover:
- Overview of Inspect Element (10:04)
- Positions & Spacing (21:42)
- Colors & Backgrounds (10:49)
- Fonts & Typography (08:49)
- Widths, Heights & Sizes (08:35)
Module 3 – CSS Advanced
A look at advanced CSS methods and ways to take your websites to the next level. We’ll cover:
- States & Pseudo Classes (09:05)
- Transitions & Animations (09:39)
- Filters, Grayscale & Opacity (08:58)
- CSS Browser Compatibility (07:05)
- Targeting CSS for 3rd Party Plugins (10:46)
Module 4 – CSS for Mobile
You’ll learn how to style and tweak your site for mobile, tablet and other responsive settings. We’ll cover:
- Media Queries (08:40)
- Breakpoints (13:39)
- Scaling for Mobile (08:03)
Module 5 – CSS Extended Tricks & Extra’s
I’ll be providing some more advanced tricks we can do with CSS along with student requested tutorials.
- CSS Troubleshooting (09:50)
- Advanced CSS Plugin Styling (14:03)
- Merging Classes, ID’s & Elements (11:47)
- Condensing CSS (10:27)
Module 6 – CSS + Divi Website Build
We’ll take all we learned and we’ll build a fully customized, freakin sweet custom website with Divi & CSS. We’ll cover:
- Divi/CSS Website Setup (11:36)
- Divi/CSS Header Design (72:21)
- Divi/CSS Footer Design (40:08)
- Divi/CSS Page & Elements Design (1:24:13)
- Divi/CSS Sidebar Design (38:52)
- Divi/CSS Mobile Optimization (41: 35)
Module 7 – CSS Downloads & Resources
I’ll be providing some additional downloads, links, resources and more.
- Additional links and resources
- Bare Bones Child Theme
You’ll also get:
Access to Josh’s private CSS course Facebook group
(it will be updated and added on to)
Josh’s Divi/CSS Child Theme Cheatsheet
Downloads, tools and other resources
Course certificate upon completion
Do I have access to the full course when purchased?
Do I have lifetime access to the course?
Will the course be added on to?
Are there tests or quizzes?
Heck no. No quizzes, tests or any sort of academic feeling with this course. It’s really more of a training guide. If you’re like me, you hate tests and had enough of those in school ?
What format is the course in?
Each lesson will be in video walk-through format (like my tutorials) and accompanied by written posts. Vimeo does not support automatic captions or subtitles so those are not available which is one reason I accompany each video with written posts that cover what’s in the videos. Disclaimer: any teaser videos of the course footage on YouTube may display captions but that’s YouTube specific, again no captions or subtitles are available on the course videos currently.