Divi/WooCommerce Beginners Course
Learn how to build awesome online stores with Divi & WooCommerce, the most popular eCommerce platform for WordPress. Course will be updated soon with the new Divi 4.0 and WooCommerce Builder options but don’t worry, all the current course information is still relevant!
Who should take this course?
It’s for beginners and experienced Divi web designers alike. Perfect if:
You don't know anything about WooCommerce but want to build an online store.
You know Divi and WordPress pretty well but are getting requests for ecommerce builds and aren't sure where to start.
You feel comfortable with Divi & Woo but want to take your ecommerce game to the next level.
Course is currently 17 videos with a run time of 3hrs 37min.
All posts are videos accompanied by written text as well!
Module 1 – Woo Basics
- Woo installation, setup & overview (15:56)
- Woo pages, privacy & terms (15:53)
- Woo payments set up (09:47)
Module 2 – Woo Products
- Woo product overview (10:29)
- Simple products & download/virtual products (12:44)
- Variable products – attributes & variations (15:01)
Module 3 – Woo Displays & Styling
- Woo shortcodes (16:46)
- Woo product styling (18:53)
- Woo page styling (15:48)
Module 4 – Woo + Divi
- Displaying products with Divi (09:41)
- Customizing Divi/Woo product pages (23:52)
- Customizing Woo pages & menu’s with Divi (05:16)
Module 5 – Woo Extra’s
- Testing & managing orders (11:40)
- Woo coupons & discounts (08:20)
- Recommended Woo plugins & add-ons (14:12)
- Josh’s Woo Child Theme (08:32)
Do I have access to the full course when purchased?
Do I have lifetime access to the course?
Will the course be added on to?
Are there tests or quizzes?
Heck no. No quizzes, tests or any sort of academic feeling with this course. It’s really more of a training guide. If you’re like me, you hate tests and had enough of those in school ?
What format is the course in?
Each lesson will be in video walk-through format (like my tutorials) and accompanied by written posts. Vimeo does not support automatic captions or subtitles so those are not available which is one reason I accompany each video with written posts that cover what’s in the videos. Disclaimer: any teaser videos of the course footage on YouTube may display captions but that’s YouTube specific, again no captions or subtitles are available on the course videos currently.