If you’re like me, you’ve always wished there was a way to keep your Divi slider titles, text, logo or buttons FIXED instead of switching with every slider. Well my friends, I’m excited to release a layout that I’ve been working on for a while. Say hello to my “Fixed Elements over Divi Slider” layout! This is ideal for a strong title or call-to-action that you want to have stay fixed over rotating Divi slider images.
This is a 2 in 1 layout kit that comes with 2 Divi Library Layouts!
- Text and Button over Divi Slider
- Logo over Divi Slider
And the cool thing is, with this layout you can put ANYTHING in the fixed section and it’ll remain there while your Divi sliders…well…slide on by 🙂 More good news? – This is not a plugin and since it’s CSS based, it’s compatible with every version of Divi and will be moving forward without needing to update. If you’re advanced at CSS, feel free to go wild and make any CSS changes or additions you’d like!
- The Divi Library import json file (Containing BOTH layouts)
- CSS File
A few things to note:
- A basic knowledge of CSS is recommended but not required
- You will use CSS to change the responsive heights and margins of the layout
- You may also want to use CSS to change the font size and settings for mobile
- The width of the overlapping elements extends 100% of the screen so I recommend keeping the arrows turned off. But the slider count on the bottom of the slider is fine to turn on.
Aside from the demo, you can see some examples of how I used this here:
For any questions or feedback, contact me and I’ll get back to you! Oh and I’d love to see how you implemented this into your site(s) ?