Your safe place to connect, learn and grow as a professional web designer.
This is a private membership/mastermind community for web designers looking for connection with like-minded web professionals, ongoing support and direct access to Josh for coaching and training.
When you join, you get access to:
Weekly Live Calls with Josh
Weekly live calls which include Q&A’s, AMA’s (ask me anything’s with Josh) Website Reviews & Special Live Events
Community & Connection
Connect with amazing designers from all of the world and have a world-class community backing you.
Support & Help
Super-helpful answers to questions or problems you have whether technical or business related.
Exclusive, member-only trainings on hot topics in web design by Josh and other web design professionals.
An Instant Referral Network
You’re automatically in with an amazing network of professionals to refer to (and often get referrals from.)
Categorized forums (“spaces” in the club) lead to organized conversations help, inspiration and connection.
Private Messaging with Josh
You get a private thread with Josh for answers to questions, direction and mentorship in your journey.
You’ll get a chance to jump on open discussion calls with other members for deeper connection and support.
Josh's Personal Network
Access to Josh’s personal network of designers, freelancers, experts and web design professionals.
“I’m currently over 3x more profitable over where I was last year at this time! And, I can’t even tell you how awesome having the support of the club has been. If I had to attribute ONE THING to my growth, that would be it. Just changed entire mindset and way of approaching things.”
Josh’s top 5 reasons to join the club:
- It’s SOOO much better than Facebook groups – Distractions, ads, polarizing content and aunt Jane trying to PM you are all common issues we face with being in a group on Facebook or any social media. This club is different because when you’re there, you’re there. It’s filled with members who are active, helpful and let me tell you, there’s nothing better than surrounding yourself with like-minded people in a non-distracting environment.
- It’s the most supportive/helpful community online – Speaking of like-minded people, by joining, you’re immediately welcomed into the our amazing and supportive community of web designers and web entrepreneurs of all walks of life and who are all in different phases of their business. The difference between us and free Facebook groups? We’re all like minded and helpful. We weed out the spammers, the haters and the bad apples that plague free Facebook groups. You can ask questions, engage and share any knowledge you have without having to fear getting torn to shreds.
- You’ll have an instant, amazing network – I spent years building up my network of trustworthy web designers who specialize in certain areas. Many of these are members here in the club. By joining, you’ll not only have immediate access to MY personal network but you’ll be linked in with other members, both brand new and established who you can network with, partner up with and refer to (and get referrals from!)
- The platform is freak’n awesome – I went through a painstaking process deciding what I was going to build this club on and I’m so glad I chose circle.so, a brand new membership based platform that is on the forefront of some amazing innovation. The UX is beautiful, it’s clean, distraction free and has the feel of Facebook/Slack and LinkedIn but the topics and threads are organized.
- You and me (Josh) will have a private ongoing chat – That’s right, as a member you’ll have the ability to privately message me. If you ever want to pick my brain or ask any tough questions that you’d like to keep confidential, I’ll be there to help guide and mentor you moving forward. As my brand grows, I won’t be able to answer all the random emails and messages that come in, so I intentionally wanted to create an opportunity to stay connected with my best students and that’s what we’ll have together in this club. By joining, it’s guaranteed that you and I can privately chat moving forward!
Thoughts on the club from real members:
Enough from me though, here are some thoughts from a handful of active members!
“The access to a community of truly exceptional and like-minded business owners is truly priceless as is the access to mentorship from Josh himself!”
– Asha Hudson (AUS)
“I knew this was going to be great as soon as it was released because the people are great and the network here is all about the members!”
– Leo Reese-Evans (UK)
“The club is so great! Everyone is super positive and right there, willing to help and it’s full of people from all around the world who are also running a web design business.”
– Lisa Williams (USA)
“Josh has created a real nice, friendly, helpful group here. It’s so great to have people who have your back when you need a tip or any kind of help in your business, there’s always people there for you.”
– Mike Hasson (USA)
“I love the trainings and reviews for others websites and learned lots and been inspired by them. All in all, joining this club has been one of the best moves for me personally and for the business!”
– Gill Wilson (UK)
Join the club today!
Only $99/mo or go annual for $999/yr (save $189/yr)
Your membership includes:
✔︎ The most helpful and supportive web designer community online
✔︎ An instant network of professional web designers and web specialists
✔︎ Weekly Q&A’s and website review sessions
✔︎ Exclusive monthly trainings on hot topics in web design
✔︎ Private messaging with me (Josh) for questions & mentorship
And oh so much more!
Hear from more active members:
And just remember, the folks you see in these videos are the type of people you’ll actually be able to get to know and network with in the club!
“I thought this was going to be a private chat group but what I’ve found was so much more. This is a community of web professionals sharing their knowledge, experience and encouraging everyone’s success!”
– Ryan Nelson (USA)
“The club is great for not only asking for help but for being able to help other people as well. The spirit of reciprosity and generosity hereis just wonderful!”
– Adela Mei (UK)
“When I joined the club, I was blown away. I always wanted to be a part of a community that has the same values, that is helpful and is geniunely interesting unlike what you get on Facebook and other social media platforms.”
– Amr Selim (CA)
“I joined because I knew that I would be surrounded by a group of professionals, people who wanted to take this web design career and do something special and this club has been exactly that!”
– Keegan Lanier (USA)
“I joined the club because I already knew a couple of people in there and I knew they were really good at what they do and now, I see the group is FULL of people who are not only supportive, but really knowlegable.
– Martin Robson (UK)
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if this is for me?
If you’re a web design freelancer, agency owner or web design professional who’s serious about your business, then it’s for you! There’s no minimum requirement for years of experience or income level to join as this is a place for connection, networking, growth, accountability, more direct access to Josh and ongoing trainings.
For you who are just starting and who want to learn web design, I recommend starting off with my Web Design Courses and joining my free Divi Facebook Support Group as this club is a permium membership for those who are again, serious about building their businesses. But again, even folks early on in the journey are welcome to become a member.
P.S. Even if you’re new in your web design journey, you have so much to give back already so don’t be afraid to share what you’ve learned early on!
Does it include your courses?
No, my courses are separate and are built in an entirely different system (LearnDash) and will remain stand alone products. Reason being is that the courses are built to go through at your convienance and when you need those trainings the most. The club here does include monthly trainings but those are topics that are around and outside of what I teach in my courses. The courses also include lifetime access so when you join a course, you’ll have access to all upgrades and additions. The club is a membership, subscription model for ongoing support, community, networking, advanced trainings and access to me (Josh).
What’s the difference between the club and your courses?
Do I have to be a student in your courses to join?
Nope, you’re welcome to join even if you haven’t been through any of my web design courses. Though, most members have been through one or more of my courses and they will be referenced by myself and other members in the forums.
Is any course content repeated in the membership?
What platform is the club built on?
I’m using a brand new platform called Circle.so. How do I put it in professional terms…it’s freaking awesome. It’s like a mix between Facebook (without the distractions and polarization), Slack and LinkedIn.
The UX (user experience) is beautiful, it’s easy to navigate and get used to, you can customize your notifications with ease, it lends itself to distraction-free conversations, it’s quick and snappy and Circle continues to release new features and upgrades constantly. They’re on the cutting edge with builder forum-based and membership sites so I’m personally very happy to have chosen Circle to be the foundation of our community.
Is there an app version?
I’m super excited to say…YES! There is a brand new app version of the community for IOS and it’s awesome. Andriod (at the time of Jan 2021) is coming soon.
What are the monthly trainings like?
The monthly trainings are exclusive, member-only trainings that focus on a variety of topics in and around web design and the business side of things to help you in your web design journey. Unlike courses, these are more webinar style trainings where members can join live and ask questions. The trainings are a mix of presentations by Josh and trainings with experts in a certain field.
If you miss a training or can’t make it live, no worries. They’re all archived for you!
What are the weekly Q&A's like?
The weekly Q&A’s are a chance for you to ask any pressing questions you have live and on the spot with other members attending as well. Don’t worry, you won’t be on camera 🙂 That is, unless you’d like to come on live when we do website reviews. I often review member websites (either your site or sites you’re working on for clients) and when doing so, you’re welcome to join me and we can talk about your design together while other members join in and watch.
These weekly website reviews and Q&A sessions have proven to be amazing learning experiences for everyone who attends. It’s kind of like getting a free weekly coaching session 🙂 You can watch, learn, apply and reap the benefits for your own designs!
Can I go from monthly to the annual option?
What if I need to cancel my membership?
If you do need to cancel, no worries; I know there’s a time and place for memberships and coaching and that sometimes, life happens. You can cancel at anytime via your account here. This will automatically stop your billing and you’ll see a pending cancellation. We’ll then cancel your membership in our system at the end of your billing cycle and remove your access to the club. You can reactivate your subscription there as well and re-join the club at any point and if you re-join, your profile, posts and other content in the club will be saved so you won’t need to redo anything if you leave and come back 🙂
Is there a refund policy or guarantee?
Yep! There’s a 14-day, 100% money-back garauntee. If you feel, for whatever reason, that the membership isn’t for you, contact us within 14 days of purchase and you’ll get a full refund.
Have a question?
Contact us and Josh or the team will get back with you stat!